CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

my 2nd year experiences!!



Well, this year was kind of weird to me. New things happen in a matter of seconds, and I can’t even see it! It’s great I made more new friends this year. And now I’ve become an online chat addict! Chatting with people I don’t even know! New friends really helped me, they helped me how to become a new person thru technology!

To explain further, after a few days when I met new friends, they took me to a new level! They gave me a new life! Made me realize what technology can do! they are my new generation of experiences! I experienced everything from life thru them that made me more open and made possible more things for me!

In this year I learned more technological spelling words thru an online dictionary!! Yeah! Never have done it without them. I learned to be open to suggestions! Yeah!! Never have done it without them. And I learned to be good and never abusive to anyone, anything, even to kill an ant I shall not do!! Yeah! Never have done it without them!!!

0 comments: